06/07/2012

Break

So this is summer. And I like it a lot. Who wouldn't enjoy days filled with friends and music and laughs and balconies in the shade.

Before I elaborate I need to proclaim my love for my first pair of Jeffrey Campbell Litas! I've been in love with these before I knew who they were by and before I could ever fathom owning a pair one day. So now I own the cliched Litas and am truly in love and so happy I could finally afford to order a pair off Solestruck. Getting them took weeks and a trip to the middle of nowhere to pay a helathy customs fee, but it was all worth it!

Here's a list, because everyone loves a list:

  • One night last week we stayed up late and read horror stories about old ladies and dogs and dead dogs and murderers. We put on face masks took too many silly pictures and stayed up talking and rolling around until we finally weren't scared of murderers and fell asleep.
  • Chopped some hair off on Wednesday.
  • Still have not packed for England!
  • Spent today eating soup with Anniman and laughing in Hugendubel ("Jeder von uns ist ein Engel mit nur einem Flügel. Und wir können nur fliegen, wenn wir uns umarmen.")
  • I'm off to Albion the day after tomorrow and I can't believe it... I can't wait to: see smiling people, smile at people, see my family, spend time in London, go shopping, see the sea... (...), yet the return to Frankfurt will be beautiful too.




Taupe Suede mm, with these I finally have long legs!

Annika's jewelry and one of my bobby pins

Annika's hair and the best kitchen in Frankfurt (?!)

Bafta said that straws make everything taste better.

Music

Yum

I love this song and it's on repeat. I will write again after England and who knows what will happen, how we will feel, how life will feel- but I still have this warm feeling in my stomach that these holidays could be, will be, filled with memories that we won't want to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment