22/02/2014

every1 is n8kid underneath

Here's a thing.
My mind is full to the brim and I can't work out what to write.
Once in German class we read this text about expressing thoughts. How we can never actually know what 'thoughts' really are, because what you write down or what you say is never the exact match of what's whizzing around in your mind-box.
You get me?

This is one way I feel I could express the current contents of my mind.

AAAaaahhhhOoooohhhh!!!!1111 I am an adult whyyyyy!!Yeeeaaayy thats why University <3 <3 <3 < 3 <3 Moving away from Germany FINALLY YEEESSSS,,,, got accepted… unconditional offers!!! eaten too much today,,,, green teas forever, love my porridge… London or Brighton?!?!?!? Sheffield scholarship though wooooahhw Fashion week… seasideeee!!! big campus, small campus!!! league tables & gut feelings!!!seaaasideee!! but its so cool london so cool yar
ahsdkaghsdgas OOooohhhhAaaaah well done you thank you mum where why how!!!! that damn personal statement seemed to do the trick though aaahhhhHHH abitur what even WERE those 13 years of hELLllllllllllllllllllllllll?

I am currently not capable of writing a coherent text expressing my joy and inevitable slight decision-making anxiety.
The main point is, I have finally achieved what was for a very long time, unlikely... a lovely fantasy to cuddle up to whenever I couldn't get to sleep and whenever I was where I didn't want to be.

So yeah. Here is what I wore to my interview at Goldsmiths Uni of London, minus the crop top.
What a heart wrenchingly surreal and incredible day that was.

I love a crop top. I feel totally fine showing my stomach… We're all naked under our clothes anyway.
Been wearing these jeans to smithereens the past week because they're so comfy and casual.

Kimono: Lush @ Nasty Gal
Crop top: Missguided
Boyfriend jeans: H&M
Boots: Topshop 
Leather holographic bag of my dreams: Choies
Coat: My sis <3








I am not even ashamed to admit that I can't stop listening to Bound 2. I don't even understand why. Here's my favourite man on the planet, JAMES FRANCO and Seth Rogen being kings in that stunning remake of the official music video.



P.S.: Running away is like standing still, you won't get anywhere and be happy. So get on your trainers, your heels, your thinking caps, your hard-working socks and GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment